Sunday, December 29, 2013

Saying goodbye to our 2013 team!

I really should say 2012-2013 team... they were only supposed to be here about a year but due to my pregnancy and all that follows, they stayed longer. And I am so thankful for that. 

THANK YOU to each and everyone of you. I have enjoyed working with you so much, and I have seen many of you go from strength to strength and hope to see you around as much as possible :)

To say goodbye, I have chosen some of my favourite layouts they have created over the many months !

Bye for now!

Cathy Cafun (Australia)


Solange Marques (Brazil)



Hilde Aaslund (Norway)


Kelly Foster (USA)


Erin Blegen (USA)


Romy Veul (The Netherlands)

Mona Pendleton (USA)


Kim Price (Australia)


Evgenia Petzer (South Africa)


Melenia Agapides (Greece)


Kay Fatula (USA)


Helena Virpi (Italy)



Camilla Ekman (Sweden) 


Eila Sandberg (Sweden)


Chantal McDaniel (Australia)



Svetlana Austin (South Africa)



Renata Monin (Brazil)



Anna Zaprzelska/Brises (Poland)

14 comments:

  1. Goodbye to a wonderful DT....but the new team is great too!! I know they will create so awesomeness for you during term! These layouts are STUNNING nadia ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bunch of gorgeous layouts and talented ladies! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pages....lovely, lovely girls.....hard shoes to fill, I must say:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a way to go. I love these layouts and I am going to miss all of these girls. Thank you for an amazing year. :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this amazing year! I have really enjoyed being part of this talented design team and designing for Once Upon a Sketch! You're the best, Nadia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much talent is going, thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't agree more-beautiful layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have had the most amazing time being part of the OUAS family (I will miss you all)... can't thank you enough Nadia :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What stunning layouts by amazing scrappers.. thanks for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a amazingly talented team! Thanks ladies for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to the new DT - you will rock, blow our socks off and inspire to the stars! I know the team of 2012-2013 have had so much fun and enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you to each and one of you and thank YOU Nadia! Blessings! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. According to my observation, after a in foreclosure process home is sold at an auction, it is common for that borrower to still have a remaining balance on the mortgage. There are many loan companies who attempt to have all costs and liens paid off by the subsequent buyer. Nevertheless, depending on particular programs, rules, and state laws and regulations there may be a few loans that are not easily solved through the transfer of financial loans. Therefore, the responsibility still falls on the customer that has had his or her property foreclosed on. Thanks for sharing your ideas on this weblog.

    ReplyDelete